The lawyers of Aura Attorneys at Law have an extensive track record from different fields of law. Thanks to our lawyers having versatile knowledge and being specialized in various focus areas, we can offer the best possible expertise and the most suitable specialist in all kinds of situations. First of all, we want to act efficiently. Our policy contains that your matter is handled by one lawyer who is familiar with the situation and understands the client’s business. If necessary, we will compose a team of several lawyers should the scope of the case require it.
- One lawyer will handle your matter from the beginning to the end.
- Lawyers specialized in various areas of expertise will ensure an effective service.
- Profound familiarization with the client’s assignment and business facilitates the collaboration.
Please get acquainted with the focus areas of Aura Attorneys at Law’s lawyers in the sidebar.
Who is an attorney?
According to law, only the members of the Finnish Bar Association have the right to use the title ‘Attorney’.
The following requirements apply to attorneys:
- degree in Master of Laws (or equivalent degree)
- attorney’s examination has been passed
- at least four years’ experience in lawyers’ work, of which at least two years in an attorney’s office
- compliance with proper professional conduct for attorneys
- liability insurance protecting clients
- personal liability for assignments, also when operating as a limited liability company or when other persons in the office handle assignments
- annual updating training obligation
- absolute professional secrecy
- suitability for the assignment pursuant to law and the rules of the Finnish Bar Association
Our office employs currently seven lawyers of which five are attorneys.